This specialist Sustainability and Environmental consultancy is seeking to strengthen their Sustainability Consultancy team.
Working into the retail sector, you will be supporting High Street brands and boutique retailers to develop and implement their sustainability strategy.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong academic credentials in a Sustainability related discipline.
• At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience.
• Track record in working with retail organisations to support their sustainability journey.
• Experience of developing and implementing Ethical and Sustainable Supply Chains.
• Strong understanding of IT and how it can be used to manage and improve Sustainability within the retail sector.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to work in a client-facing role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with this rapidly growing and innovative organisation to help improve sustainability within the Retail sector.
You will be working with a talented group of existing consultants with exceptional opportunities for growth and development.
Will suit a sustainability consultant looking to develop a career in the retail sector or someone who is currently "in-house" and looking to broaden their experience.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Social Impact Jobs, Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Salary to attract an outstanding candidate.
Sustainability Consultant, Retail, Sustainable Supply Chain
Job Ref No