Our client is a well-established and highly regarded provider of a wide range of sustainability services to some of the world’s best-known companies.
Due to increased workload, they are currently looking for someone to lead their work in Sustainable Supply Chains.
Working closely with an experienced team you will be responsible for providing technical input into a range of projects as well as identifying and developing new business potential from your own network and the company’s existing client base.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A credible “voice” in the sustainability sector, able to contribute to a range of thought leadership projects
- Strong track record in providing support and advice on increasing the sustainability of complex supply chains
- Experience of leading teams and seeking work opportunities from both new and existing clients;
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability and interest to take a lead on external communication with clients and other stakeholders;
- Project and budget management experience.
This role will suit an experienced individual who is comfortable in a consultancy setting with an excellent understanding of and personal commitment to improving the Sustainability of Supply Chains.
You may feel that your current employer does not recognise the potential in Sustainable Supply Chains or you may not be getting the support you need to develop this area.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded individual looking for the opportunity to reach their full potential.
An excellent salary plus the potential for bonuses is available.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Attractive salary plus bonus
Corporate Sustainability, Sustainable Supply Chains, London, Principal Consultant
Job Ref No