Our client is a specialist consultancy providing environmental and planning consultancy services to a wide range of clients.
Due to a significant increase in work load they are currently looking for a Senior Consultant to join their team working predominantly on Offshore Wind projects.
Duties will include:
- Provision of high quality technical support and advice relating to EIA and planning services (consenting, scoping reports, monitoring plans, HRA etc.)
- Data interpretation and presentation.
- Project management and team leadership.
- Assist with business development, client liaison and relationship development.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant qualifications at least to degree level and preferably with additional post-graduate / professional qualifications.
- Experience in a relevant environmental consultancy role, preferably with a focus on offshore wind projects.
- Understanding of the development process, particularly relating to the UK marine consenting process, including stakeholder engagement.
- Understand of marine renewable energy technologies and coastal development.
- Strong report writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of a range of GIS, database and statistical analysis software..
This role offers an exceptional opportunity:
- To join a growing organisation to work with a team of committed specialists delivering high quality services to clients;
- To develop a rewarding career in one of the fastest growing and important sectors in the UK;
- To work on some of the most challenging offshore development projects in the UK.
An excellent salary package is offered to attract, motivate and retain talented individuals.
The role will suit an early career individual with experience in environmental consultancy who is working for a large consultancy and is looking for a career with an organisation where they can make a real difference or working with a specialist consultancy where they are not being given the opportunity to fully develop.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
South West / Central Belt Scotland
Competitive salary to attract and retain excellent candidates.
EIA, Environmental Planning, Offshore Wind, Marine Consenting
Job Ref No