Our client is a world leading organisation providing consultancy advice and support to some of the largest and best known global organisations.
They are currently looking to strengthen their team of specialists with the recruitment of an experienced individual with a background in Corporate Sustainability.
The successful individual will lead a small team of consultants and be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as providing technical input into a range of projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong corporate sustainability background from either consultancy or in-house;
- Proven capability in providing guidance and support in several of the following disciplines:
- Stakeholder Engagement,
- Human Rights Issues including Modern Slavery,
- Sustainability Report Writing and Assurance,
- Corporate Governance;
- Experience of leading teams and seeking new work opportunities from both new and existing clients;
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability and interest to take a lead on external communication with clients including “thought leadership” pieces;
- Project and budget management experience.
Will suit an ambitious and commercially minded individual who is feeling constrained by their current employment and looking for the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Our client provides the chance to work on some fascinating international projects with the high-profile clients.
You will be given significant autonomy with the opportunity to develop your own client base and team.
An excellent salary package including bonus potential is offered to attract, motivate and retain talented individuals
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Attractive salary plus package and bonus potential.
Corporate Sustainability, Principal Consultant
Job Ref No