Our client is a highly respected and well-established provider of environmental services and consultancy. They work with developers, main contractors and industrial operators and have staff based in over 30 locations representing all regions of the UK.
They have ambitious growth plans to develop the reach and range of their services and have had significant recent investment.
To deliver this growth they are looking to recruit experienced and ambitious individuals to work in their well-established Contaminated Land consultancy team.
Duties will include:
- Provide high quality technical support and advice to clients from a range of sectors.
- Manage projects and workload to ensure effective delivery.
- Support the growth of contaminated land consultancy and related technical services in relevant market sectors.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Assist with the identification of new business opportunities and support the preparation of appropriate tenders and proposals.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Relevant qualifications at least to degree level
- Hold, or be working towards, chartership with a relevant professional body.
- Track record in delivering contaminated land consultancy services.
- Detailed knowledge of relevant techniques and approaches to the investigation and remediation of contaminated land.
- A strong consultancy background and be comfortable in a client facing role.
- Extensive Project Management experience.
- Excellent communication skills ideally with experience in managing and mentoring more junior staff.
- The commitment and ability to deliver an exceptional service for the client.
This role offers an exceptional opportunity:
- To join an ambitious organisation during a period of growth and expansion.
- To rapidly progress your career in a supportive environment where talent and success is developed and rewarded.
- To work with a team of consultants in a positive, “can-do” environment where there is a commitment to continuous improvement both individually and collectively.
An excellent salary package is offered to attract, motivate and retain talented individuals.
The role will suit a mid-career consultant who may be working with a larger business and looking to take more control of their career in an environment where they will feel like more than just another cog in the wheel, or someone working with a smaller consultancy where they are not being given the opportunities they deserve and feel their potential is not being realised.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Attractive salary plus package.
Principal Consultant, Senior Consultant, Contaminated Land
Job Ref No