This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, specialist consultancy with the chance to be a key part of its continuing growth and development.
The successful candidate will take a lead in the current arboricultural work of the company and have the opportunity to build and grow this area of work.
You will work closely with the existing team of ecologists to ensure the company’s reputation is maintained and enhanced.
The role could suit either full or part-time applicants.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Relevant qualifications and membership of appropriate professional bodies.
• Extensive experience in a range of Arboricultural and related topics
• Track record in client management and ability to generate new business opportunities.
• Excellent project management and client liaison skills.
• Strong IT skills and be an advocate of technology in enhancing service delivery.
• Flexibility to contribute to a range of projects.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing. .
This is a fantastic, opportunity with exceptional career development potential.
You will work with a small, committed and enthusiastic team and be a key part of their growth and development.
It will suit an experienced, commercially minded consultant looking for the next step in their career who is looking to challenge themselves in a new and exciting role.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from individuals with the existing right to work in the UK.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Flexible depending on experience.
Job Ref No