We are currently working with this dynamic and ambitious consultancy to support their recruitment of an experienced Energy Consultant.
This is an opportunity to take a lead with an existing team of consultants and spearhead their continuing growth and development.
The successful candidate will play an active client-facing role in designing service offerings and leading on proposals and tender submissions.
You will be comfortable interpreting client requirements into effective delivery projects while inspiring and supporting them to contribute a low-carbon economy.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Degree qualification as a minimum ideally with post-graduate qualifications / membership of a relevant professional body.
• Excellent reputation in the industry with an extensive network of contacts and connections.
• Strong knowledge of the current issues and direction of travel in the sustainability sector.
• Track record in client management and generating new business opportunities.
• Excellent project management and client liaison skills.
• The ability to understand complex data and present to a non-technical audience in a meaningful and useful manner.
• Able to manage, mentor and develop a team.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
This is a fantastic, opportunity with exceptional career development potential.
You will work on some of the most interesting and complex projects and have the chance to work with an excellent existing team and to be a key part of its future success.
It will suit an experienced, commercially minded consultant looking for the next step in their career who is looking to challenge themselves in a new and exciting role
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from individuals with the existing right to work in the UK.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
London / Bristol
Flexible depending on experience.
Energy Management, Associate Director,
Job Ref No