Our client is a leading provider of support services including testing, compliance and inspection to a wide range of clients throughout the UK. They have an excellent reputation for their innovative approach to continual improvement and client care.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced consultant to take a lead role in the technical and commercial management of their waste management consulting work.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree qualification as a minimum ideally with post-graduate qualifications / membership of a relevant professional body.
- Experience of a range of environmental consulting services to the waste sector, including permitting / pre-planning, monitoring of waste sites / waste classification and re-use and recycling strategies.
- Additional experience in other environmental disciplines (EIA / monitoring etc) would be an advantage.
- Track record in client management and generating new business opportunities.
- Excellent project management and client liaison skills
- Able to mentor and develop a team.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
This is a fantastic, opportunity to join this well-respected and dynamic organisation at a period of growth and development.
You will have the chance to work with an excellent existing team and to be a key part of its future success.
It will suit an experienced consultant looking for the next step in their career who is looking to challenge themselves in a new and exciting role.
Please note that we are only able to accept applications from individuals with the existing right to work in the UK.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
c £40- £45k
Waste Management, Principal
Job Ref No