We are currently working with a highly-regarded organisation to support their recruitment of a Heritage Consultant.
As a result of continued growth in workload in this area, an opportunity exists for a mid-career individual to work closely with this highly experienced team.
You will get the opportunity to work on a large range of projects, particularly associated with the reconciliation of new development with conservation interests.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong academic credentials with an appropriate degree plus post-graduate / professional qualifications.
• A background in a related discipline (eg planning, architecture, building conservation, archaeology, design etc).
• Understanding and experience in the processes around listed buildings, SAMs etc
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Be commercially aware and comfortable when dealing with external clients
• Previous experience in a consultancy setting would be an advantage..
This is an opportunity to work with this hugely respected organisation on some of the highest profile projects.
You will have the chance to develop a rewarding career and work with a highly talented and professional team.
The company offers a competitive salary package and well-structured training scheme.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Flexible Southern UK
Negotiable for the right candidate
Heritage, Planning, Architecture, Archaeology, Senior Consultant
Job Ref No