Our client is a global, employee owned environmental and engineering consultancy with offices and projects throughout the world.
After very strong performance in recent years, they are now looking to build and grow their team. The transaction led EDD and M&A sector has been identified as a key market for them and they are now looking for someone to lead their growth in this area.
They have a strong existing reputation and track record with many financial institution (PE firms, banks, investors etc.) as well as global corporate clients and are looking to build on this.
The EDD / M&A Specialist will take a lead role in identifying and developing business opportunities as well as delivering transaction services on regional and multi-national projects.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong academic credentials with an appropriate degree plus post-graduate qualifications / relevant chartered status.
• Recognised as a technical expert in a field relating to Environmental Due Diligence, ESG and other transaction related environmental risks and opportunities
• Track record in identifying and developing sound commercial business opportunities.
• Existing networks and market understanding in key target sectors (financial institutions, professional service firms, large corporate organisations etc).
• Effective networker who is comfortable in a client-facing role and with the capability and track record of developing strong client relationships.
• Excellent leadership, mentoring and delegation skills with the ability to lead project teams on complex, large scale due-diligence projects.
• Proven project management skills.
• Exceptional communication and influencing skills.
Supported by a strong management team and highly experienced technical experts this is a fantastic opportunity to grow a team and have a significant influence over the future of the business.
The company offers an attractive salary package including bonuses. There will also be the opportunity to become part of the employee ownership model that offers potential for annual rewards and increased share value over time.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
London / South East
Negotiable depending on experience.
Job Ref No