We are working with a specialist environmental consultancy to recruit into this important position.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 5 years’ experience to develop their career in a well-established EIA and Consenting team.
Working on a range of interesting technical assessments you will play a key part in their continuing growth and development.
You will manage projects, including overseeing the quality of work from sub-consultants, to ensure they are delivered on time and to budget while maintaining the high standards the business is known for.
There will be the opportunity to work closely with existing clients as well as contribute to the development of new opportunities for the company.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong technical background in an appropriate discipline.
• Excellent working knowledge of relevant legislation and experience in applying these to environmental permitting / land use planning projects.
• Previous experience managing consultancy projects.
• Ready and willing to support the mentoring and guidance of more junior team members.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical findings in a clear and simple manner.
• Be commercially aware and comfortable when dealing with external clients.
This friendly and growing business offers an exceptional opportunity to join their team with the potential for significant career development.
If you are an experienced Environmental Planner / EIA specialist working at a large firm looking to take more responsibility or at a smaller business looking to work on more complex and interesting projects, this could be for you.
Whatever your current situation you will join an enthusiastic team where you won’t be “just a number” and with the opportunity to make a real difference.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Scotland - ideally Central Belt but other locations considered
Depending on experience
EIA, Environmental Planning, Consenting,
Job Ref No