We are working with an award-winning remediation specialist who have a reputation for the quality and effectiveness of their delivery. They work with clients, and on projects of all sizes, to provide a range of specialised, tailored solutions to a variety of waste and environmental challenges.
They are now looking to support the continued growth of their operations with the appointment of an experienced Project Manager into this key role.
The successful individual will get involved in all aspects of the business, from tenders and proposals to the management of projects including brownfield investigations, pollution response and remediation.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Extensive operational project management of ground engineering projects, ideally including contaminated land investigation and remediation.
• Qualifications and experience in a Ground / Civil Engineering, Environmental or Geology related discipline.
• Experience of the commercial management of projects from initial pricing and proposal / tender preparation through to ongoing management and control costs and timing.
• Comfortable supervising and directing fieldwork at all stages (investigation, remediation and validation).
• Excellent communicator both in writing and verbally.
• Ability to work independently and comfortable organising / prioritising work effectively.
• Comfortable using IT software including CAD based drawing and project management packages.
This is a fantastic chance to join this small but growing organisation with the opportunity to play a key role in their continued growth and development as well as to share in it's success.
You will be given significant responsibility and autonomy within a supportive and ethical culture and have an unrivalled opportunity for future career growth.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
c £35- £45 depending on experience
Contaminated Land, Remediation, Geo-Environmental, Engineer, Project Manager
Job Ref No