We have been engaged by a well-respected consultancy working in the waste and resource management sector to support their recruitment into this important role supporting the Circular Economy agenda in the developing world.
Working with a highly experienced and committed team, you will work with national and local governments as well as international agencies to support the waste and resource management in low and middle-income countries.
You will bring your experience working on waste management and circular economy issues with the public and private sector in the UK and internationally to provide focussed support in this crucial area.
Joining a forward-thinking organisation with a clear purpose and a drive for innovation and continuous improvement of the services they provide, you will have the opportunity to make a real and tangible difference.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Technical credibility and relevant qualifications in the waste and resource management sector.
• Experience in providing support on waste, resource management and circular economy issues, particularly in supporting local government.
• Previous experience of working on related projects in low and middle income countries, .
• Excellent communicator both in person and in writing with the ability to present complex information to diverse audiences.
• Be commercially minded with a track record in client management and project management / direction.
• Innovative mindset willing to contribute to the continual improvement of the company.
• Experience working with international development banks, NGOs and development agencies would be an advantage.
• Multi-lingual capabilities would be beneficial.
This is an exciting opportunity with a well-established and ambitious consultancy who are truly purpose-driven and provide a friendly, supportive, challenging and fun place to work.
The role is likely to suit someone already working in waste and resource management consultancy with international experience looking for their next challenge or a commercially minded individual in the public sector.
Whatever your previous history, you will join a business to be proud of, in a role doing work which will make a real difference to people’s lives.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
South West / Home-Working
Negotiable depending on experience
Waste Management, Circular Econonomy, Resource Management, Principal, Developing Countries
Job Ref No