The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) / ESG professional to join this existing team.
They have a dynamic and forward-looking approach to the market and are looking to disrupt existing providers by providing a truly value-adding service in this sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Lead project delivery on EDD and ESG related work in the M&A sector.
• Provide technical advice and support to clients on all aspects of Environmental Due Diligence, Environmental and Social risks as well as broader sustainability assessment and strategy projects.
• Work closely with clients and other parties to ensure problems are solved, opportunities identified, and effective outcomes are delivered.
• Support and lead wider development of new offerings and new clients.
• Work closely with colleagues from across the globe to provide leadership and strategic input.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Appropriate academic qualifications to ensure credibility with clients.
• Strong technical background in ESG and / or Environmental Compliance / EHS led Due Diligence for M&A projects in the finance / industrial sectors.
• Excellent inter-personal skills with a passion for the sustainability sector and an interest in contributing to the growth and development of ESG / sustainable finance.
• Proven Project Management / Project Director experience in a related sector.
• Well organised and flexible approach to ensuring client expectations are exceeded.
• Ideally with a track record in developing business opportunities.
This is an opportunity for a highly experienced professional looking to join an organisation with a dynamic and fresh approach to the market.
You will feel ready to take on the responsibility for delivering high quality services as well as building and growing a business stream with a high degree of autonomy.
An attractive reward package will be on offer to ensure you are rewarded for your successes.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Negotiable depending on experience
ESG, EDD, M&A, Acquisitions, Associate Director
Job Ref No