We are currently supporting this international consultancy with a track record of providing multi-disciplinary support and design services support for the Built Environment.
Due to a continued increase in their work in the UK they are looking to recruit an experienced consultant to join this well-established team.
You will provide high quality advice on a range of Building Sustainability related projects in the UK and internationally.
In addition to your technical responsibilities, you will be fully involve in the strategic growth and development of the business.
You will manage and build a team and be a key part of the developing future opportunities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong academic credentials with an appropriate engineering-based degree plus post-graduate / professional qualifications and certifications (BREEAM, LEAD, WELL etc).
• Previous experience managing consultancy projects.
• Ready and willing to take on mentoring and guidance of team.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Be commercially aware and comfortable when dealing with external clients.
• Comfortable taking on a Business Development role; identifying key target sectors, industries, and clients as well as building relationships to win work.
• Additional experience in other related building consultancy sectors would be an advantage.
This is a growing business working on some interesting and complex projects.
They offer an exceptional opportunity to join their growing UK team with the potential for significant career development.
If you are an experienced Building Sustainability specialist working at a large firm looking to take more responsibility or at a smaller business looking to work on more complex and interesting projects in the UK and internationally this could be for you.
Whatever your current situation you will join a business where you won’t be “just a number” with the potential to make a real difference.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Negotiable depending on experience
Building Sustainability, BREEAM, LEAD, WELL, Associate Director
Job Ref No