We are currently working with a highly-regarded, specialist consultancy to support their recruitment of a Senior Environmental Consultant.
As a result of increasing client requirements they are growing their Environmental / Sustainability Assessment work.
To support this growth they are recruiting an experienced individual to work with their existing team providing a range of Sustainability Appraisal / SEA / HRA /EIA and Ecological Impact Assessment services.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Strong academic credentials with an appropriate degree plus post-graduate / professional qualifications and memberships.
• Previous experience managing consultancy projects including liaison with relevant statutory bodies, councils etc.
• Experience in delivering / managing Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and Ecological Assessments of masterplanning projects.
• Experience undertaking Sustainability Appraisals, Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA) and Habitats Regulation Assessments (HRA) will be advantageous.
• Comfortable with all relevant policies and guidance.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Be commercially aware and comfortable dealing with clients / developing business opportunities.
• Strong IT skills (including GIS software and statistical analysis packages) is desirable.
• Additional experience in other related consultancy sectors would be an advantage.
This is an opportunity to work with a dynamic and highly regarded organisation with a focus on the well being of their people.
You will play a crucial role in their continuing success with fantastic career development opportunities.
The company offers a competitive salary package including the potential for profit sharing.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
South Coast (home-working considered)
Negotiable depending on experience (part-time potentially available)
EIA, SEA, HRA, Sustainability Appraisal, Impact Assessment
Job Ref No