You will join a leading international, multi-disciplinary consultancy supporting the delivery of EIAs as part of their Planning and Development team.
You will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion on small to mid-sized projects as well as getting the opportunity to work on large scale, strategic projects.
Duties will include:
• Ensuring the project deliverables are produced in line with the client expectations and on time.
• Co-ordinate project finance and reporting.
• Assist in the submission of tenders and proposals.
• Support clients during public consultations including preparing relevant materials, attending events, monitoring relevant committees /hearings etc.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Relevant academic qualifications, ideally including post-graduate degree.
• Track record in project management.
• Strong experience in EIA management and delivery including proven understanding of relevant legislation, standards and procedures.
• Previous experience of mixed-use and residential development would be a distinct advantage.
• Wider knowledge / experience in related areas (e.g. HIAs, Sustainability Reports, Construction Environmental Management Plans etc) would be beneficial.
• Excellent communication skills including both verbally and in writing.
• Be comfortable in a client / outward-facing role.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and able individual to develop their career with a business which is large enough to allow you to work on large, strategic projects while also offering the chance to take on your own projects.
You will be supported by a well-established management structure and a talented team of fellow professionals from a range of technical disciplines.
This organisation also has a commitment to developing their employees’ skills and offer long-term, meaningful careers as well as a wide range of flexible benefits.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Negotiable depending on experience
EIA, Project Management, Development.
Job Ref No