We are currently working with a leading Real Estate management company who are looking for someone to support the delivery of high-quality services to their clients.
This is a fantastic chance to work with clients in the UK and across the EMEA region, delivering a range of advice and support to ensure that sustainability issues across their portfolios are managed effectively.
You will be involved in all aspects of the practical delivery of Sustainability programmes with a particular focus on including Waste and Energy Management.
Duties will include:
• Production of monthly reports on waste management and utility usage.
• Work with colleagues to develop and implement waste management strategies for clients.
• In collaboration with the sourcing team you will manage relationships with waste management contractors.
• Prepare other environmental and sustainability reports ( CDP etc) in collaboration with colleagues.
• Undertake analysis to identify data quality issues and identify trends and opportunities for operational improvements and potential cost reductions.
• Deliver waste audits and engagement programmes to drive operational improvements.
• Act as point of contact for waste and utility invoice auditing including liaison with contractors, brokers and suppliers.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Relevant academic qualifications in Environmental Science or related discipline.
• Previous work experience ideally including direct experience in waste management.
• Strong technical understanding of waste processing / disposal technologies.
• Comfortable manipulating, analysing and presenting complex data sets.
• Understanding of a range of corporate environmental reporting protocols.
• Familiarity with ISO management systems and of the principles of relevant assessment schemes (eg BREEAM, LEED, WELL etc.)
• Excellent communicator, able to build effective relationships both within the company and with client organisations.
• Have a passion for improving sustainability in the built environment.
• Comfortable working with a team based in multiple locations.
• Fluent written and spoken English is required with additional European language skills an advantage.
This is a fantastic first / second move opportunity to work on some of the most interesting projects in the Built Environment across the EMEA region.
You will get the chance to identify and implement real changes to improve the sustainability performance for a variety of international organisations.
They offer an excellent working environment with outstanding training and career advancement opportunities.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
UK / Spain
c £30- £40k depending on experience
Waste, Sustainability, Energy, Built Environment.
Job Ref No