We are working with a well-respected specialist consultancy who are looking for an experienced individual to lead their work on Sustainable Drainage and related projects.
They provide support to their clients on a range of technical areas and have an increasing workload in drainage and flood projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join their Senior Management Team in a key role for the future development and growth of this part of their business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• strong academic qualifications, ideally including relevant Masters;
• existing Chartership would be an advantage;
• a strong technical background in drainage / flood management ideally including consultancy experience;
• have worked on a range of property and development related projects;
• extensive project management experience;
• a passion for delivering high quality work to meet and exceed client expectations;
• strong communication skills both in writing and verbally;
• be comfortable in a client facing role with the ability to prepare proposals and develop new clients.
Great opportunity for an experienced individual to join this supportive organisation with the chance to make a real difference.
They pride themselves on the quality of their work and your contribution will be crucial to continuing this reputation.
If you are currently at a large multi-disciplinary and feel that you are not being valued / given the opportunity your ability deserves or at a smaller business which doesn’t share your ambition then this could be the role for you.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
to c £50k depending on experience
SUDS, Flood Management, Drainage Engineer
Job Ref No