Fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for their first move in Air Quality Consultancy.
You will join a mid-sized consultancy who work on a variety of multi-disciplinary projects including infrastructure and retail developments as well as significant, large scale master-planning projects for both private and public sector clients in the UK and internationally.
You will get the chance to work on both indoor Air Quality projects and broader Air Quality assessment including as part of the EIA process.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Appropriate academic qualifications, ideally holding or working towards, a professional qualification.
• Knowledge of both indoor air quality issues as well as an excellent understanding of the National Air Quality Strategy and all relevant policy, regulations and guidance.
• Experience of Air Quality assessments as part of the EIA process and as part of building certification (BREEAM, LEED and WELL) projects
• Extensive experience using relevant dispersion modelling packages.
• Be comfortable working in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Excellent communication skills both in writing and verbally.
If you are an Air Quality consultant with a couple of years’ experience looking for a new challenge and opportunity this could be the role for you.
Working alongside a highly qualified and experienced team you will get the chance to develop your skills while working n some interesting and exciting projects.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Manchester or London
£25 - £30k
Air Quality, Consultant, EIA, Indoor
Job Ref No