Our client is a leading Environmental and Engineering consultancy who are looking for someone to help lead their strategic growth and development in the Corporate Environmental Compliance and Sustainability Strategy sector.
You lead their work in a range of Corporate Environmental management disciplines including:
• Environmental Permitting and Compliance
• Corporate Sustainability / CSR
• Carbon Management and Reporting
• Climate Change response
The role will have a strong outward facing component with the remit to co-ordinate existing activity and drive new work in this important area.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Appropriate academic qualifications ideally to include both technical and business subjects.
• Technical experience and credibility across the following:
o Environmental Permitting and Compliance
o Corporate Sustainability / CSR
o Carbon Management and Reporting
o Climate Change response.
• Be comfortable in a client facing role and be able to understand the challenges facing organisations and be able to design and sell appropriate solutions.
• Able to work across technical disciplines to pull teams together to deliver excellent services.
• Be commercially aware and be confident driving a growth agenda forward.
• Experience in the Utilities sector (either in-house or as a consultant) would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking deliver positive change in the Environment and Sustainability sector.
A rare role spearheading the coordination, growth and development of work in this area for an ambitious and growing organisation.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Sustainability, Evironmnetal Permitting, Environmental Compliance, Carbon Management, Climate Change
Job Ref No