We are working with a small, specialist consultancy who provide a range of Environmental and Geotechnical services to the major house builders, strategic land companies, power generation companies, commercial developers, structural engineers and architects etc across the UK.
They offer the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive and friendly environment with the chance to get involved in all aspects of the company’s work and access to excellent training where required.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking Geo-Environmental investigations (Phase I/II) for both greenfield and brownfield developments;
- Mining investigations;
- Remediation supervision;
- Factual and interpretative report writing.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Appropriate academic qualifications in a relevant Geo-Environmental discipline;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently when required;
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing;
- A positive attitude and the desire to take advantage of the opportunities presented.
If you are a Geo-Environmental Engineer looking to accelerate your career in this beautiful part of the country this could be the role for you.
You will work closely with the Directors, benefiting from their extensive experience and get the opportunity to take on responsibilities and roles which are unlikely to be available at larger businesses.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Salary to attract the right person
Geo-Environmental, Contaminated Land, Geotechnical,
Job Ref No