Our client is a leading investor with a focus on making a positive difference to the lives of people in the most challenging emerging markets.
They are at the forefront of incorporating Development Impact assessments into their investment decisions.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced individual to provide expertise in this field and work closely with their Investment Teams to provide clear and meaningful guidance on Development Impact.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong academic qualifications, in a Development / Finance related subject.
- A demonstrable passion for supporting the private sector’s role in improving lives in emerging markets.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to guide decisions with a wide-ranging group of stakeholders.
- Have a flexible, inclusive approach, with the desire to work in a collegiate manner and the ability to be proactive in developing the role.
- Experience of developing lean and pragmatic Development Impact strategies.
- Be comfortable managing data to collate and present evidence.
- Track record of working with the finance sector, particularly in the context of investment funds.
- Understanding and experience of private sector investing into emerging markets (ideally Africa / South Asia). Have a conscientious and detail orientated approach with a willingness to get involved in all aspects of the investment process
You will join a highly respected organisation with a global reputation for excellence.
This is a role within a cutting-edge team with the opportunity to make a significant difference.
You will get the chance to work with some of the leading practitioners in the Development Impact field while contributing to exciting and worthwhile projects in some of the most challenging emerging markets in the world.
This role will suit an individual either from a Development / Strategic Consulting background who understands the finance sector or someone with a background in investment and interest plus experience in development.
In either case a passion for the positive difference private sector involvement in development is crucial.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Excellent salary and package
Development Impact, Finance, Investment
Job Ref No