Great opportunity for an experienced consultant with a strong background in Geo-Environmental consultancy to join this friendly and ambitious organisation.
You will work closely with the Managing Director to support their work on a broad range of contaminated land investigation / remediation projects as well as environmental permitting, waste management and other assignments.
They have a reputation for problem solving and innovative thinking and you will be expected to contribute to this ethos to deliver effective solutions to your clients.
You will be responsible for the delivery of projects on time and to budget working with a talented team of consultants.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical background and relevant professional and academic qualifications in Contaminated Land investigation and remediation.
- Experience in Environmental Permitting and Compliance for Waste / Landfill and other related projects.
- Ability to effectively use relevant human health and groundwater risk assessment software.
- Proven project management experience.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with the Environment Agency / other statutory bodies.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced consultant looking for a chance to join a growing business with the potential for significant career development.
You will become part of a small, close-knit and friendly business and be part of its continued growth and development with the opportunity to be fully rewarded for your success.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Salary package to attract high quality candidates.
Contaminated Land, Remediation, Environmental Permiting.
Job Ref No