We are currently working with a highly regarded regional Waste Management organisation who are looking for an experienced individual to lead the development of new business to help accelerate their growth.
The successful candidate will create and deliver opportunities for Total Waste Management and other solutions through proactive networking, tender completion and referrals.
You will develop strong, influential relationships with key personnel at target organisations and present appropriate solutions to help them improve the management of their waste.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience in a relevant, business to business sales role; ideally within the waste industry.
- Strong networker with the ability to build relationships at Director level.
- Understanding and experience in tender and contract preparation.
- Experience of a range of Waste services including Hazardous Waste, Recycling, Total Waste Management etc.
- Understanding of relevant waste legislation and experience dealing with appropriate statutory bodies.
- Proven negotiation skills with experience presenting at Board level.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Full UK driving licence.
This is an opportunity for an experienced sales person to join this well-respected and dynamic organisation at an exciting time for them.
Your abilities and results will be recognised with a rewarding and enjoyable career at an organisation which provides exceptional potential for growth and development.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Northern England / Midlands
Excellent salary and package including bonus.
Job Ref No