We are currently working with a leading property management company who are looking for an experienced Sustainability Manager to support their delivery of high-quality services to their clients.
This is a fantastic chance to work with a range of clients in the UK and across Europe, delivering a range of advice and support to ensure that Sustainability issues across their property portfolios are managed effectively.
You will be involved in all aspects of the practical delivery of sustainability programs including waste management, energy and water usage using appropriate standards (eg BREEAM and LEED).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience of the Building Services related Sustainability issues associated with managing large property / real estate portfolios particularly including Waste, Water and Energy Management.
- Excellent communicator, able to build effective relationships both internally within the company and externally with client organisations.
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to make the business case for sustainability led initiatives.
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to independently manage multiple projects.
- Relevant academic / professional qualifications.
- Comfortable working with a team based in multiple locations.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required with additional European language skills an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading property management firm working on some of the most interesting projects in the Built Environment.
You will get the chance to implement some real changes to improve the sustainability performance for a variety of international organisations.
They offer an excellent working environment with excellent training and career advancement opportunities.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Flexible UK / Europe
Excellent salary and package
Building Services, Sustainability, Waste, Water, Energy, Property, Real Estate
Job Ref No