Our client is a mid-sized consultancy providing environmental and sustainability advice and support to a range of organisations throughout the UK.
They have established an enviable reputation for their work, particularly in infrastructure and related sectors. Due to a sustained growth in workload and ambitious growth plans they are now looking for an ambitious individual with a knowledge and network in the infrastructure sector to continue their work in building on existing successes.
You will have the backing of an excellent technical team and a focused management team to support you in achieving your plans.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
• Relevant technical and business qualifications.
• Extensive experience in providing Environmental and Sustainability services to the Infrastructure sector.
• Demonstrable track record in consultancy.
• Experience in project / client management with the ability to effectively direct delivery projects.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• A proven ability and willingness to work in a client facing role to identify and secure new work streams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-respected and dynamic organisation at a period of growth and development.
It is likely to suit an ambitious individual in a large consultancy who is looking for the opportunity to play a significant part in a more responsive and dynamic organisation, or someone from a small technical consultancy looking for the opportunity to take on a Directorship with an well-suported and ambitious company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a positive and friendly working environment with an organisation which provides unrivaled opportunities.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Excellent salary and package
EIA, Environmental Planning, Infrastructure, Director
Job Ref No