If you are a sustainability strategy specialist with an flair for sales / business development this will be of interest to you.
Working with a leading assurance and advisory consultancy you will take a lead on Business Development and Sales in the sustainability sector to deliver ambitious growth targets.
Your role will be to win new work through targeted tendering / bids and delivering growth from existing new accounts and project managing projects to ensure full value is delivered to clients.
Your domain expertise will allow you to create win-win solutions for clients looking to integrate sustainability into their core business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• a strong technical background in, and understanding of, sustainability strategies in large corporate organisations;
• proven aptitude and desire to create and sell effective solutions;
• excellent communication skills including experience of presenting proposals and public speaking;
• comfortable delivering against sales targets;
• experience in client facing roles including full marketing and Business Development activities;
• high level knowledge and expertise in sustainability to be able to contribute thought leadership to the sector.
Fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded sustainability expert in this highly regarded and high-profile organisation.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Attractive salary + bonus / commission
Sustainability, strategy, Sales, Consultant
Job Ref No