We are working with a well-respected SME Environmental Consultancy who are looking for someone to support their Geo-Environmental team.
Working with a multi-disciplinary group of consultants and the Senior Management Team you will provide specialist technical input and manage a wide range of projects.
You will mentor more junior staff and provide technical guidance and direction to the wider team as well as having the opportunity to work with the Principal / Directors on other management duties and business development / client management.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• relevant Geo-Environmental qualifications, ideally with professional membership / Chartership;
• a strong technical background in Contaminated Land investigations ideally including consultancy experience;
• have worked on a range of projects including in the development sector;
• previous project management experience would be an advantage;
• strong IT skills ideally including geo-environmental risk assessment software as well as relevant MS Office packages.
Great opportunity for an individual with around 5 years' experience to join this friendly and supportive organisation with the chance to make a real difference.
You will have excellent opportunities to improve your skills with the chance to develop a rewarding career.
Would suit a consultant at a large multi-disciplinary looking for a more personal organisation or someone at a smaller business looking for career progression.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
£30-£40k depending on experience
Contaminated Land, Geo-Environmental, Consultant.
Job Ref No