We are working with a well-respected international property consultancy who are looking for an experienced individual to support their work on Drainage and Flood related projects.
They provide support to their clients on a range of technical areas and have an increasing workload in drainage and flood projects.
They are looking for someone to take a lead on technical delivery of projects alongside their existing team of specialists.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• relevant qualifications, ideally with professional membership;
• a strong technical background in drainage / flood management ideally including consultancy experience;
• have worked on a range of property related projects including retail / commercial / residential sectors;
• extensive project management experience;
• a passion for delivering high quality work to meet and exceed client expectations;
• strong communication skills both in writing and verbally.
Great opportunity for an experienced individual to join this supportive organisation with a strong reputation for their employee engagement.
They pride themselves on the quality of their work and your contribution will be crucial to continuing this reputation.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Excellent salary and package
Flood, Drainage, Engineer, Consultant.
Job Ref No