The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) / Environmental and Social Governance (ESG) professional to take the lead in growing and developing our client’s offering in Germany.
They have a dynamic and forward-looking approach to the market and are looking to disrupt existing providers by providing a truly value-adding service in this sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Lead project delivery on EDD and ESG related work in the M&A sector.
• Provide technical advice and support to clients on all aspects of sustainability assessment as well as traditional Environmental and Social risks.
• Work closely with clients and other parties to ensure problems are solved, opportunities identified, and effective outcomes are delivered.
• Support and lead wider development of new offerings and clients.
• Work closely with colleagues from across the globe to provide leadership and strategic input into the running and development of the company.
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background in EDD / ESG related work and appropriate academic qualifications.
Fluent German and English is required along with excellent communication / negotiation skills in both languages.
The client is flexible in their approach to the market and experience in the Finance sector is of interest, but proven consultancy experience will be a distinct advantage.
This is an opportunity for a highly experienced professional looking to join an organisation with a dynamic and fresh approach to the market.
You will feel ready to take on the responsibility of building and growing a business stream.
An attractive reward package will be on offer to ensure you are rewarded for your successes.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Excellent salary and package
EDD, ESG, M&A, Transaction Services, Associate Director, Environmental, Social.
Job Ref No