Our client is a highly respected organisation in climate finance supporting the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Working with a wide range of public and private sector organisations you will support their delivery of financing for low-carbon projects worldwide.
You will identify new business opportunities and lead business development opportunities with a range of organisations through effective response to inbound inquiries and building a pipeline of potential opportunities.
This will include:
• Manage and coordinate work to ensure inbound opportunities are effectively dealt with.
• Identify and develop other opportunities through clear understanding of market developments.
• Develop and deliver proposals.
• Develop and lead presentations for potential partners and clients.
• Work with an existing Customer Relationship Management system to ensure it is used effectively and proactively.
• Management experience would be an advantage but is not required.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Positive, proactive and enthusiastic approach with a personal commitment to the climate change agenda.
• Track record of leading “business to business” sales efforts.
• Experience of working with large businesses and multi-national organisations.
• Fantastic communication skills with the ability to build influential relationships at a senior level.
• Excellent commercial awareness, with the ability to identify potential client needs and translate these to revenue opportunities which add value to all sides.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Ability to work with a team in an organised and analytical manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Business Development experience and an interest in the Sustainability sector to join an organisation playing a vital part in tackling climate change and managing the transition to a low carbon economy.
You will have the chance to use your commercial and business acumen in a diverse, interesting and worthwhile career with lots of potential for progression.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Competitive salary with performance based package
Business Development, Sales, Climate Change, Carbon Credits, Climate Finance
Job Ref No