Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy providing high quality technical advice and support to their clients throughout the UK.
They have an established workload in Noise and Acoustics consultancy including Noise Surveys, Construction Noise, Environmental Noise Assessments, Residential and Commercial Noise Assessments, and EIA Support.
They are looking for an experience Acoustician to take a lead in ensuring the continuing technical quality of their work and support the growth and development of the business.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Degree qualification as a minimum, preferably with membership of the IOA.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of all relevant acoustics standards and legislation.
• Experience of a broad range of Noise and Acoustics consultancy projects.
• Track record in project / client management with the ability to run projects with limited supervision.
• Excellent communication skills with proven report writing capability and comfortable in a client liaison role.
• Experience of mentoring more junior staff would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-respected and dynamic organisation at a period of growth and development.
You will have the chance to work with an excellent existing team on a range of interesting and rewarding projects.
This role will suit an experienced consultant either working with a larger business looking to spread their wings or someone in a specialist business looking to join a larger business without the complications of the larger consultancies.
Whatever your current position this opportunity provides a new and exciting role with unrivalled career development potential.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Flexible - UK
C. £35- £50k depending on experience
Noise, Acoustics, Consultant
Job Ref No