Our client is a start-up company providing on-line service for companies to simplify their CSR / Sustainability and wider non-financial reporting.
The successful candidate will work closely with clients, and the Sales / Development teams to support customers, improve their service and ensure a smooth and seamless experience.
You will lead a team of project managers to plan and deliver activities including:
• Customer service inquiries and complaint handling.
• Monitoring customer relationships using CRM systems.
• Review peer offerings to identify trends and competitors.
• Support the profile-raising activities of the business through speaking at relevant events.
• Work with the senior management team to set strategic goals and guide operational activities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Positive "can-do" approach to drive delivery in the start-up phase of a business.
- Relevant marketing / business / sustainability related degree.
- Interest in CSR / Sustainability reporting and ideally knowledge and understanding of the GRI Standards.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of IT proficiency.
- Understanding of CRM systems and practices would be an advantage.
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual with a strong interest in how digital services can support CSR / Sustainability reporting to be involved in the growth and development of this exciting Start-Up.
The role will be well rewarded with the opportunity to be a key part in the future success of this organisation.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
London / Flexible UK
Exceptional salary and package
CSR, Sustainability, SaaS, IT, Digital
Job Ref No