Our client is a well-established, mid-sized consultancy practice with a strong existing environmental planning team.
They are looking for an experienced individual to join at either Principal or Technical Director level to deliver on existing projects and develop further opportunities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• Relevant academic and professional qualifications.
• Extensive EIA experience, especially in the minerals / waste and energy sectors.
• Track record in a client facing role with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
• Experience of developing new business with a strong existing network.
• Have previously led multi-disciplinary teams.
• Strong project management experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this well-respected, welcoming and entrepreneurial organisation
They offer flexible working arrangements including the opportunity to work from home as well as a supportive and entrepreneurial culture where your ambition, efforts and success will be recognised and rewarded.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Midlands / Home-Working
Excellent salary and package
EIA, Planning, Mining, Minerals, Energy.
Job Ref No