Our client is a well-respected and growing, mid-sized organisation providing environmental consultancy services to a range of clients.
They are now seeking an experienced individual to join their growing team to work closely with new and existing clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the technical delivery of projects in the Geo-Environmental / Contaminated Land sector.
- Provide mentorship to more junior colleagues.
- Work with the senior management team to identify new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Must have a degree in a relevant subject, ideally with post-graduate or professional qualifications.
- Previous experience of managing contaminated land / geo-environmental investigation projects in consultancy.
- Track record in project management.
- Strong communication skills both in writing and verbally.
- Ideally experience of mentoring junior staff.
- Be commercially aware and comfortable in a client facing role.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious individual looking for a new challenge.
You may currently be in a large multi-disciplinary where your ability and ambition is not being allowed to flourish or at a smaller business without the opportunity to fully develop your career.
Whatever your current situation, in this role you will be given the opportunity to use your existing capabilities as well as develop new skills and experience in a supportive and positive environment.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
North West UK
Competitive salary and package
Contaminated Land, Geo-Environmental, Principal Consultant
Job Ref No