Our client is a well-respected regionally based consultancy working on a number of exciting infrastructure development projects.
They are providing a range of EIA related support services and are currently looking for someone to work closely with their client to provide advice and guidance on marine and coastal related elements of the project.
Based in-country, your expertise in Marine EIA will be a vital component of making the project successful.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent academic qualifications, ideally including post-graduate qualifications.
- Demonstrable relevant experience, preferably in the Middle East region.
- Extensive experience on Infrastructure / Development led projects.
- Track record in Project Management for relevant, EIA led, projects.
- Be a strong communicator with exceptional report writing and inter-personal skills.
- Possess a flexible and pragmatic approach to delivering results.
This a fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual looking to work on one of the most exciting and interesting projects in this rapidly developing region.
On offer is a truly exceptional salary with the potential for high Tax-Free earnings as well as an attractive package (eg accommodation, travel, schooling etc).
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Exceptional salary including full package
Marine, Coastal, EIA, Project Manager, Middle East
Job Ref No