Our client is a well respected consultancy operating out of Saudi Arabia. They are providing EIA / ESIA related services on a number of large scale Infrastructure projects in the region and are currently looking for a Project Manager to lead the coordination and final report writing for one of these projects.
The successful candidate will work closely with their consultants, sub-contractors and clients to ensure the project is delivered on time and to expectations.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong technical understanding of the ESIA / EIA process.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Well-developed report writing capability with the capacity to put technical information into a comprehensive, clear and comprehensible report.
- Highly developed “people skills” with the ability to work with a range of individuals from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Experience working internationally (ideally in the Middle East)
There will be an attractive salary plus benefits including excellent accommodation and travel.
This is the chance to work with a well-respected team on an interesting and challenging project.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Exceptional salary including full package
EIA, ESIA, Project Manager, Middle East
Job Ref No