We are currently working with a leading property consultancy looking for an individual to support their delivery of high-quality Energy Management services to their clients.
You will need strong analytical and numerical skills alongside excellent project management experience.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent academic qualifications, ideally in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Strong numerical skills to be able to populate, interrogate, and interpret large data sets.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to work independently and contribute fully to a team.
- Experience of utilising data to understand and improve Energy Management.
- Strong Project Management skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading consultancy to work on some of the most interesting projects in the Built Environment.
Excellent working environment with the opportunity to work with and learn from a talented team.
If you are looking for a move into a well-respected international consultancy, with interesting and varied project work then this will be of interest.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
London / Flexible UK
SectorsEnergy Management, Data Analysis, Real Estate, Property, Energy Manager, Energy Analyst
Job Ref No