We are working with a leading provider of development and infrastructure consulting services who have offices through the UK and internationally.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced individual to lead a range of work in water resources and hydrogeological consultancy projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage a team of specialists to deliver a diverse range of consultancy projects for water companies and a range of other clients.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing the strategic growth of their water resources team in the UK.
- Manage the technical quality of their project delivery, working closely with junior staff to ensure projects are completed to clients’ satisfaction.
- Provide strong commercial leadership including managing and developing Key Clients as well as undertaking a full range of business development activities including presentations at industry events, writing articles and contribution to relevant professional / industry bodies.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent academic qualifications ideally including post-graduate degree(s) and chartered status with a relevant institution.
- Extensive UK experience applying their technical understanding of hydrogeology / water resources either in a consultancy or directly in a water company.
- Able to think strategically to grow teams and have the influencing skills to turn plans into reality.
- Have an established network of contacts and be confident in using this network to identify business opportunities.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for career development and personal development.
You will join a growing business who understand that people are their most important asset.
Working with a committed, enthusiastic and friendly team you will play a key role in their continued growth and success.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include International Development Jobs, Social Impact Jobs, Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Salary and package to attract an exceptional candidate
Water Resources, Hydrogeology, Technical Director, Principal Consultant
Job Ref No: