We are working with a high respected Environmental Consultancy to support their continued success.
They have offices across the UK and provide a range of services including Contaminated Land Investigation and Remediation, Environmental Permitting, and supporting the Planning process.
They are going through a period of growth and development resulting in the requirement for an experienced Business Development / Sales Manager to support their technical teams.
Duties will include
- Identification of sufficient new business opportunities to deliver sales targets.
- Development of strong and influential client relationships.
- Work with the team to prepare compelling bids and tenders.
- Ensure business opportunities are converted into profitable work.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of the Environmental Services / Consulting market.
- Technical background with experience in a relevant organisation eg consulting, remediation, waste services, laboratory services etc.
- Proven track record in a Sales / Business Development role.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with colleagues and clients.
- An inquisitive and proactive mind set looking to challenge and develop solutions.
The client offers a rewarding working environment with significant flexibility and exceptional earning potential.
You will lead the business development activities and play an influential role in the future success of the business.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include International Development Jobs, Social Impact Jobs, Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Flexible (including homeworking)
Exceptional earning potential including generous commission structure
Environmental Consulting, Business Development, Sales
Job Ref No: