Our client is a highly respected organisation supporting the development of businesses in Africa and South Asia.
They look for investment opportunities to support private sector growth where their impact can be greatest in some of the least developed parts of the world.
They are now seeking an experienced and well-qualified individual to join their Development Impact team to help ensure that their investments make the maximum possible impact.
You will work closely with the investment teams and fund managers to monitor and assess development impact from origination to exit.
This will include:
• Assisting with the evaluation of investment opportunities to assess and maximise their development impact.
• Monitor the impact of existing investments and analyse / assess how the investments are performing over time against their initial objectives.
• Contribute to thought leadership both internally and externally.
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders to share learning and case studies.
The successful candidate will need to be a highly collaborative and innovative individual who is a natural self-starter with exceptional communication skills and a desire to be involved in the private sector’s involvement in the developing world.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Exceptional academic qualifications.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in private sector led international development, particularly in Africa and / or South Asia.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with colleagues and external stakeholders.
• An inquisitive and proactive mind set looking to challenge and develop solutions.
• Confident in collating, managing and analysing data, to present clear and coherent conclusions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation at the forefront of the Development Impact agenda.
An excellent salary package is offered to attract, motivate and retain talented individuals.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include International Development Jobs, Social Impact Jobs, Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Attractive salary and package
Development Impact, Development Finance
Job Ref No