Great opportunity for an experienced consultant with a strong background in Waste Management, particularly permitting and compliance.
There is the potential for an equity stake in this ambitious, growing and friendly consultancy.
Part of the Senior Management Team, you will be given autonomy to build and develop their Waste Permitting and Compliance business stream working from existing client opportunities and your own network.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong technical background in Waste Permitting and Compliance.
- Relevant professional and academic qualifications.
- Comfortable in a client facing role with a strong network of contacts.
- Able to identify and develop business opportunities.
- Proven project management / project direction experience.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of liaising with the Environment Agency / other statutory bodies.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced waste management consultant looking for a chance join an organisation with the potential for equity.
You will become part of a small, close-knit and friendly business and be part of its continued growth and development with the opportunity to be fully rewarded for your success.
Porter Gosling are acting as a recruitment agency in respect to this position.
Porter Gosling supports organisations in the recruitment of senior and specialist individuals in the Environmental and Sustainability sectors.
Typical disciplines we work on will include International Development Jobs, Social Impact Jobs, Corporate Sustainability Jobs, Environmental Consultancy Jobs, Contaminated Land Jobs, EIA and Ecology Jobs, Water and Waste Management Jobs, ESG Jobs, Environmental Planning Jobs, Building Sustainability Jobs.
Please apply using the form or call on the number below:
+44 (0)7818 553 636 / +44 (0)1202 880 987
Flexible with a preference for Midlands
Attractive salary package with potential for equity.
Waste Management, Permitting and Compliance, Director, Associate
Job Ref No